Friday 25 March 2011

Starbucks is da shit

Every night after dinner, we kill two birds with one stone and go to Starbucks - to get a decent coffee to end the day on, and to use their Internet.
We don't have Starbucks in Brunei, unfortunately, so I always enjoy every chance I get to have some of their nice brews. Plus, here it gives me a chance to upload some of our photos and holiday stories as we go!

As you might have noticed, I'm not adding as many links as I usually do - as I only have a limited time to use the internet on each occasion, I don't have time to search for the right informational pages.
Next week when we have permanent wireless, I will take some time and go back and give you the appropriate links, just in case someone out there is contemplating doing a similar tour of NZ as we are!



No comments: