Thursday 10 March 2011

Grassy carpet

Of course I didn't come empty handed from IKEA on the weekend. That would just be... wrong!
Apart from the usual: napkins, Ribba frames, tea lights & Ahlgrens Bilar (...) I also got two new lamp bases for the bedside lamps in the master bedroom (since one broke a while back and they do need to be matching ones!), a few textiles AND - a rug for Lucas' room, finally.



It's taken me a while to find the right one. I wanted one without patterns and in a vibrant colour, preferably green; but finding a plain carpet in Brunei is near to mission impossible, and even at IKEA finding one in the right green colour - it's taken a few visits actually.
So imagine my happiness when I saw this one this time, and the green one was even on sale! Sweet!

It looks really nice in his room, and Lucas is very happy to be able to put his feet down into his new furry, soft carpet when he wakes up in the mornings!

No comments: