Tuesday 8 March 2011

Say cheese!

While in Singapore I wanted to get a new family photo, the one here in the sidebar was taken in Denmark last summer... It's really about time to swop that one out, plus it's rather sad that we haven't got a single photo taken with all of us together since then.

Well, it was just as difficult as ever to get everybody to pose nicely. The kids were far too busy running around having fun and didn't want to play along at all. This time it was Linnea who had the grumpy face, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw the result of this photo shoot! :D



I think I'll have to give it another try some other day..!

3 comments:

annakey said...

fint kort pa er alla, Kram

Katarina said...

Åh, måste verkligen ha varit skönt att komma till moderna Singapore i några dagar, ser ut som ni varit aktiva. Fina bilder.

Jason said...

Kind of a shame as the background would have been nice to show the part of the world you live. Having said that, my goddaughter seems to be in that state more often than not so it is a representative photo!