Friday 25 March 2011

The Sky Tower

Yes, the kids thought the glass floor in the elevator was the best thing ever when we went up the Sky Tower... I've gotten really unimpressed with heights in my olden days, so I stayed well off the glass and stood along the edge instead. It was rather cool, but also a bit scary.


I much more preferred the view form the top. Unfortunately we got there after 6 pm, so they weren't doing any more Sky Jumps or Sky Walks that day, otherwise we were seated in prime location to see them dive off, just by the platform. Also the Sky walkers would have walked on the observation platform, right outside our window!


Instead we could of course enjoy all the glorious food from the buffet. This was my first plate. Out of... four, I think. Mmm!


After dinner we went to the Observation Deck. More glass flooring.


This is for you Paula - "Can someone stop that child from jumping on the glass!!"...





Amazing, amazing views at night too - loved admiring all the lights!


And then, a different way of going down the elevator, face first!



No comments: