Friday 18 March 2011

High maintenance?

Those who know me in real life, know that I'm not much of a high maintenance kind of girl. I don't wear much make-up, nor do I hardly ever blow-dry and set my hair properly.
Which is why I've really taken to this eyelash extension thing, and my new shorter haircut; when it comes to beauty routine and getting ready in the morning I basically just need to roll out of bed and pull a brush through my hair (and yes, of course - I have a shower and get clean but that's not really part of a beauty routine, is it!?).
I don't need any make-up or to faff around with my hair, the eyes pop thanks to the lush lashes and the hair just sits where it sits!

Although, this week I've felt like a proper "lyxfru" (=luxury wife/desperate housewife) since I've been getting holiday ready and have had the whole week full of appointments:
I've been to the hairdresser, had my eyebrows tinted, had my eyelashes refilled, had a manicure, foot scrub and a pedicure and this afternoon we are all going to the dentist!

Phew - keeping busy! Lucky it's not always like this! ;)

No comments: