Thursday 11 September 2008

My first award!


What a nice surprise I got this morning doing my blog roll, my blog has received an award! My first one, thank you very much Cissi!

Well, there are a few things you have to do when you receive this award, so I better follow the rules:
1. Upon receiving the award, copy the picture and put it in your blog - check.
2. Link to the person who gave you the award - check.
3. Pass it on to seven of your own favourite blogs, and link to them - check, kind of (see below).
4. Leave a message to your choosen bloggers, that they have recieved an award - hm... will try!

I will give this award to all the blogs in my blog roll. I have a hard time picking just seven favourites. Check out this previous post on my blog roll read though, where I mention a few of them. There are so many interesting, funny, entertaining and inspiring blogs out there!
I always try to comment on the blogs I like, so that the blog owners will know that what they are writing is appreciated, it's always nice to receive a comment.

No comments: