Five good things with this house:
- It's huge! We have so much space, living space and storage space, outdoor space, just space! Lovely!
- It's got flow. Which means that you can walk (or run...) around, from the kitchen to the hall to the dining area into the kitchen again. The kids love it! (And I have always had a weakness for houses with flow, since I was a kid myself.)
- It has nice wooden floors upstairs.
- It has neighbours around, that we can spy on! ;)
- I love it!
Five not so good things:
- All the toilets take so much time to flush, and they make noise forever.
- There is only one electrical socket in each room (some have two.)
- There are too many big windows downstairs, slightly scary when you are home alone at night.
- It's so big we loose each other and spend half our time walking around calling out after each other! ;)
- The thunderstorms are worse up this end of town. I've never been scared of thunderstorms, but I'm not too keen on the big ones, when I'm home alone.