Wednesday 15 May 2013

The colours of the rainbow

I work out at least five days a week. Currently I work out twice on Tuesdays and THREE times on Wednesdays (Zumba, Zumba, Zumbaaa!) - and occasionally I even squeeze a workout in on the weekend too.
I never used to be a sporty person. I have tried in the past, but always failed to persist, or maybe never found anything that I enjoyed enough. Since moving to Brunei, I've tried many things new to me: kickboxing, swimming, tennis, yoga, netball, hashing, mountain climbing, hiking, CrossFit, Zumba... you name it. Some things were more or less a one-off or a fad, but some have really stuck with me.

One thing I've realized through all the different types of training is - it's all about the look! ;)

Here you can see my CrossFit shoes, some Zumba shoes, my Hash shoes and more Zumba shoes! Happy feet!

No comments: