Friday 29 January 2010

20 at 6



I did this little questionnaire with Lucas last year for his birthday, and since I like traditions - here comes this years answers. Quite a few answers were quite similar to last years, actually.

1. What's your name? Lucas... (getting prompted "what else?") Lucas William Watson!
2. Where do you live? Jalan Muara in Brunei
3. How old are you? Six
4. Really? Yes...
5. Why is it good to be six? Because I got nice birthday presents, I like being six.
6. What do you like to do? Wii and PSP and... all my new toys!
7. What don't you like? I don't like... watching scary movies.
8. Why do you have to sleep at night? Because you're tired.
9. What are you going to be when you grow up? I want to be a mountain bike rider.
10. What does a mountain bike rider do? You ride mountain bikes up the mountain (*Duh* Mummy!).
11. Where does babies come from? Mummy's tummy
12. Have I been a baby? Yes.
13. Which are your favourite clothes? Superhero ones.
14. What would you like for your next present? I would like a Woody toy.
15. Where does Santa live? North Pole.
16. Who is your best friends? Daniel, Malthe, Adam, Mick, Jayden... (When asked about Linnea) Not Linnea, she's my sister!
17. Which is the most beautiful word you know? Ninja Storm.
18. What are you good at? Learning stuff, riding my bike.
19. When does mummy and daddy get angry with you? Some days, when it's bedtime and when I'm naughty.
20. What are you going to do now? Watch TV.

No comments: