Monday 25 January 2010

Daytrippin'

I've been to Malaysia today. Yes, did a quick little day trip together with my neighbour, down to Miri, a couple of hours away.
She has dental work done there as it's much cheaper, and today I had offered to come along as company - and she had promised to show me around some of the new shopping areas I hadn't seen.

We did the "big" mall, which is as close to a "real" mall you can get around here... It kind of has stuff, but still not really, if you understand what I mean?
They do have this though, something we don't have in Brunei, mmm!

2 comments:

Katarina said...

he he, känner igen mig! vi drog också till Miri, för att få det moderna livet. Ofta stannade vi över på helgerna på hotell. Shoppade, drack kaffe och vin!

Tina said...

OMG OMG OMG starbucks...
im off to Miri now.. just to get a Starbucks.... x