Saturday 7 July 2012

Another year done and dusted

Luckily in a way, I didn't really have time yesterday to get into the sentimental mood that I usually suffer from every last day of each school year. It was just such a busy day!
It was a little bit sad to say goodbye to a big bunch of lovely people at school who are leaving for good, and I did get a bit teary eyed, I don't do farewells very well. But on the other hand, I didn't have time to reminisce to much over the fact that another year had now already gone by in a flash, and the kids are ready for Year 4 and Year 2 next term! Big kids!

Here's Linnea with her classroom assistant, Ms Ameerah:



And with her lovely teacher in Year 1, Mrs Harris:



Unfortunately I didn't get Lucas and his Year 3 teacher Mr Williamson together this morning, so I give you an old photo of them, from the International Day back in term 1:



Both kids have had a great year this year. Both have had very inspiring teachers that they've liked a lot, and especially Lucas was lucky and had all his best mates in his class this past year.
Let's hope next year will turn out just as great for them!

No comments: