Monday 13 December 2010

My Stockholm weekend in pictures

Here are a few snapshots from my girls' weekend in Stockholm. The first one from my train trip up on Friday, love all the snow!



Cosy Christmas 'fika', watching TV in front of the open fire:



A walk through a snowy and cold (see the -2?) Stockholm, Erika in front of Katarinahissen:



Me in front of Stockholm City Hall (behind the construction crane):



The traditional Christmas market in 'Gamla Stan' (=The Old Town):







Lunch at very hyped restaurant Vapiano:



I didn't quite get the concept though. We probably did it "wrong" as we queued one at a time, not to leave our stuff unattended. But that resulted in Erika being away for 20-30 minutes getting her food, and once she was done, she had to eat by herself as I took just as much time getting mine - and then had to eat by myself too...



Well, the food was fresh and lovely, but... no, I didn't get it. Although it seemed to be a very popular lunch haunt, we were lucky to get a seat, it was totally jam packed!

Breakfast in front of morning TV, endlessly reporting about the suicide bombings:



Me and my friend ♥

No comments: