Saturday 23 October 2010

20 at 5

Luckily I remembered our birthday tradition today, so I could start it with Linnea too: 20 questions to be asked upon every birthday.



1. What's your name? Linnea... (getting prompted "what else?")... Linnea Marie Watson
2. Where do you live? Here (getting prompted again) In Brunei
3. How old are you? Five
4. Really? *Nodding*
5. Why is it good to be five? Because I like that
6. What do you like to do? Sewing
7. What do don't like? Fighting, and goodies - they're not good for your teeth!
8. Why do you have to sleep at night? Otherwise you'll be tired
9. What are you going to be when you grow up? A mummy! (Prompted "what else?") And a zoo-keeper.
10. What does a police man do? Catch robbers
11. Where does babies come from? Tummies
12. Have I been a baby? *Nodding*
13. Which are your favourite clothes? My princess dresses and my new blue dress
14. What would you like Santa to bring? Kittens... or I mean, a dragon! And stickers
15. Where does Santa live? North Pole
16. Who is your best friends? Keira, Ben, Daniel, Ashley, Gemma
17. Which is the most beautiful word you know? Beautiful
18. What are you good at? Sewing, putting stickers on paper
19. When does mummy and daddy get angry with you? When I'm being mean to my friends
20. What are you going to do now? Play

(You can see what Lucas said at 5 here, and at 6 here.)

1 comment:

Självförbättraren said...

Vilken fin bild på Linnea!