No, I'm still not ready with my gecko-bowl (and even if I was I'm not too sure I'll show it to you...). It really takes time sometimes with all the different steps of the mosaics. (Especially if you haven't done it properly from the beginning... hrm, hrm)
I've had to re-grout quite a few of the tiles off the top of the bowl that kept falling off because they weren't glued properly. Every time I re-grout, I have to wait at least 24 hours for it to dry again, and before everything is properly stuck down, I can't paint nor varnish it so it'll take a while yet before it's all done.
So, in the meantime, I've started a new project!
Here's the beginning of Mark Two:
I've learned a few lessons from the other bowl. This time I'm sticking with tiles all the same thickness; I've planned my colours so that my little fishies will really 'pop'; I'm spacing evenly for the grouting and I'm using ALL Paula's glue to make the tiles all stick PROPERLY!
This one will be a masterpiece!