Sunday 31 October 2010

An award!

I got an email today that I'd received an award from a website called Expat Focus. I went to check it out, and it seems to be a really useful page for expats anywhere in the world - but so far, I'm sort of the only source of information listed regarding Brunei..!

I'm still happy about my award though! I've put it in my right column to enjoy. Thank You Expat Focus - Nice to be noticed!

Here is the info about the award taken from the web page:

The Expat Focus Recommended Website Award is given to outstanding expat websites which meet the following criteria:
- Usefulness: Whether it's a fact packed, well known expat portal or a small personal blog, the website provides information which others moving to or living in a foreign country would find useful.
- Integrity: We only recommend honest, responsible sites.
- Activity: Sites which are updated frequently.
- Free: We do not recommend sites which require paid subscriptions or membership fees.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done...we are moving over to Brunei in December, and have followed your blog since I found it...was googling IKEA and Brunei, and your blog came up......very little info on Brunei and even after being there for our recce last week still seems a huge culture schock, even though we have styaed in KL.Your blog has made it look less scary!Keep up the good work!! Pauline Williams

Mrs ROSE said...

Congratulations Boel! We need to celebrate your achievement : )

MrsW said...

@ Pauline -
Nice to hear you are coming to Brunei!
If you have any questions or queries at all, don't hesitate to email me (my address is down in the right column). I'll be happy to help, if I can!
Please do get in touch once you get here, it's always so lovely to meet new people!
What's the reason for coming to Brunei, and how long are you here for?
Regards, Boel