Tuesday 29 September 2009

Enjoyable work

I'm well into my University Course I'm taking this fall: Photography - Visual Communication. I've done two lessons already and am all eagerly looking forward to the next one.

It's all done over the internet, fantastic for people like me. I can sit here in my Bornean jungle and follow the lectures on my computer.
The course is built up by ten two-hour lectures, and they come online every ten days. You can do them at your own speed, and at your own time. You can view them over and over again if you need to or feel like it - and you have all until June, to finish the lectures and the upcoming assignments and tests. It's great!
I've already learned so much and acquired bunches of new knowledge. I love it!

And when you have course literature like this:



- it's all just enjoyable work!

(P.S Until the 15th of November, you can sign up for the spring course, here.)

No comments: