Monday 4 March 2013

Back to reality

It's Monday, and this particular Monday has hit me rather hard. I just came back from Hong Kong last night (Nathan is still there, returning tonight); where we had a lovely long weekend together - without the children..!

I returned to two happy kids who couldn't wait for me to get out of the car even, before:
"-Hi Mummy, do you have any presents for us?!"
And a few moments later, still only just inside the door, I got:
-"You know Mummy, Daddy has hidden our iPads, and we can't find them. Do you know where they are?"
So good to be back, and having been so missed. Or something... ;)

I didn't get to spend much time with them before it was already time for bed, and this morning we were straight back into school morning frenzy. Lots of different things needed for the day ahead.
Today both kids have library and need to bring in their weekly homework; Lucas has Speed Stacking and swimming - and Linnea needed her dance kit for the Showcase rehearsals. I think we remembered it all!

No comments: