Friday 22 July 2011

Adding colour

Ever since I bought my white Triwa last summer, I've been in love with it and have got tons of compliments for it. I even have a friend who just recently got the same one, after having seen mine. The Triwa watches are really cool - and I knew I wanted another one.
So... Here's this year's "souvenir" - the 'Pinkish Libre':



I had to order it via their homepage this time since there are no dealers around here. I wasn't sure wether it was going to be this one or the 'Orange Revolution', it was hard to judge the colours just on the computer screen. This one was described as coral coloured, so that's what I went for.
When it arrived it wasn't quite what I had expected, it's rather illuminescent! But yesterday when I spotted two other people with the orange one, I got really happy, I had definitely picked the right colour, for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks really nice since you're tanned.