Tuesday 1 November 2011

My favourite day

Well, I actually have many favourite days of the week - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays thanks to Zumba, Saturdays because I can sleep in, Thursdays when the kids finish school on time and come straight home and Sundays because we have pizza night! ;)

But - Tuesday is a strong contender for the best favourite day, because that's the day the 'Creative Crew' meet up!



We are now six people strong, and keep meeting every week over new crafts, new chit-chat and new food! I so enjoy these mornings and spending time with my friends, they energize me so much.

Today we were at mine, one person short unfortunately, but still a lovely morning. We enjoyed some vegetarian dishes I tried for the first time (the Creative Crew have become culinary guinea pigs we've realized, but it's so much fun and actually always very successful and yummy!) - potato rösti, a quinoa salad with cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and parsley and finally a creamy mushroom and sundried tomato risotto. Yum, yum, yum!

We also had some extra treats in the form of these gorgeous little mini cakes, from 'Greets and Treats' (that also did Linnea's rainbow birthday cake), in honour of Misuzu's birthday last week.





These cakes didn't just look good, they tasted ah-mazing! (Pssst, my birthday is in January..!)

No comments: