Tuesday 11 January 2011

Snow princess

In Linnea's class last week they apparently talked a bit about what they had all been up to in the Christmas holidays. There is currently a display of colourful drawings outside their classroom, of what they all have been doing.

Nearly all of the other children had drawn blue pictures and written about swimming... i.e:
- I played at the park
- I went to KK
- I kept diving into the sea from the boat
- I played with my friend at the Empire pool
- I went swimming all day with my dad
- My family went swimming at the Yacht Club

Linnea's drawing was the only one that looked like this:


"In Sweden, I slid down the hill into the snow".

I'm so glad they got a winter holiday with some serious snow and chill! We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Underbart! :)