Sunday 23 January 2011

The 501st Legion

All the parents were so surprised to see these guys at the party. I don't think any of us thought such a thing existed in Brunei! Amazing to find out that they have a whole Brunei-Malaysian outpost!
The 501st Legion, is in fact the biggest Star Wars costume group in the world! You can read more about them also here.

I don't quite remember how I found these guys, I remember reading this article about a year ago, and I bookmarked it, for future use just in case. Then I googled them and found out more, emailed a couple of weeks back - and yes, they could come! I was ecstatic!

They were so amazing, their costumes were fantastic and they were so good with the kids - who of course were beside themselves with excitement!
For sure the best party entertainment ever for any little boy's birthday party - our little boy definitely was in heaven!

No comments: