Friday 19 November 2010

Dispatching Rescue Patrol

This morning I got a phone call from Nathan while I was enjoying my morning coffee after school drop off - he was out riding with the boys, and they needed Rescue Patrol! :(
I had to jump in the jeep and drive off to get them down the coast road. Fortunately they were all ok, although they had got caught in each other and Nathan had fallen off his bike.
Unfortunately - Andrew's (brand new...) bike had taken a beating, since the bikes had tangled up and his carbon frame had broke right off.



Such a bummer, but I'm just glad no one got seriously hurt.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Yeah, but skin and bones heal. Carbon bikes stay broken. Very sad day.

Anonymous said...

Well I am very happy to hear that no one but the new bike got hurt...
/ Vicky