Monday 26 July 2010

In the cosy candle light

Ok, I'm going to start complaining now, about the weather. It sucks!
I know, I know: "Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder" (=There is no bad weather, only bad clothes). Well, that's only true if you live in a country with constantly changing weather and actually own all sorts of different clothing needed.
We don't; and to be perfectly honest, I have no huge desire to actually be out in the rain either, unless I need to of course. But I don't.

I will just complain about it, like any other good Swede, since we are now on our second day of incessant rain. We are known to talk a lot about the weather, and no wonder, the way it keeps changing! Just a couple of days ago it was lovely, summery and hot - today it's been raining all day and barely made it over +12 degrees!

We are all wearing socks and jeans, Nathan has been wrapping up in his merino wool sweater and we even lit some candles this evening!
As Nathan said, "Well, it's been a while since I had winter"!

It better change again soon, rain is boring. There is no playing outside, no walking in the woods, no running, no summer feeling. Plus, we have lots of things on our vacation agenda that will not be happening if it's raining, busy week coming up.
No more rain thank you very much!

1 comment:

PuppetPicasso said...

hi there. i'm local bruneian. a wonderful blog. its rather interesting to read a blog about my own country but from different perspectives.. post more..