Thursday 3 June 2010

A little tip

Just a little tip for you runners in the region, or you runners who are thinking about maybe being in the region in December:
If you sign up for the Standard Chartered Run in Singapore before tomorrow, it's nearly half price as an Early Bird! (Half marathon $36 and 10k $31! From Saturday it's $58/$50 and from 3rd of July it's $65/$55) This race is by many considered one of the best in the region.

I might or might not be around, but I've still signed up, just in case I am! For the 10k that is... I need revenge on my time on the weekend..!
There is also a full marathon, and Fun Run for the kids. Apparantly they have new routes too, through the new Universal Studios f.e, and down Orchard Road! It could be a great family weekend, if we are here! (Considering it's the weekend after the Taupo Bike Challenge, who knows... but anyway...)

Just thought I'd let you know!

No comments: