Thursday 3 June 2010

Am I a...?

I have always enjoyed board games. I hosted a hilarious Pictionary night for my friends a while back, and I've eagerly awaited the day when I could start playing more games with the kids.
Sure, we've already enjoyed the odd game of UNO, and some Memory and Junior Monopoly; but it's not been until recently that we've been able to pull put some of the slightly more complicated games, and Lucas have been able to understand the rules, and play along.



Yesterday we played some "Headbanz", which I was told is apparently an old 80s game. I'd never heard about it before, Lucas got it as a birthday gift last year, and I thought it was time to try it out.



We had so much fun!!!



Linnea still had some trouble asking the right questions, and being patient (...) but with some heavy hints she could play too, and we all had fun.



More board games to the people!

No comments: