Tuesday 24 March 2009

Some results of the mojo

My creative mojo really comes and goes at the moment. Every now and then I get really into it, and am able to scrap layout after layout for a while; then I get stuck and have no inspiration for ages.
Recently I have been on a roll, and here are a few of the results:


(Click for bigger size.)

I have been scrapping about Lucas loosing his first tooth, Linnea's slow growing hair, Lucas first day in Reception, Linnea playing shark in the pool, Telma's visit (in the UK), Linnea being too small for the rides in Skara Sommarland last summer, Lucas' most memorable days in Kindy last year and just some favourite photos.

(I'm sorry for the bad quality of the uploads. I photographed the layouts and cropped the pictures to get close-ups of the layouts. I'm not sure this is the best way, I don't know how other people does it who shows off their layouts on the internet? Do they all have XL sized scanners?
Anyway, it doesn't matter, they look good in the album, that's most important!
)

1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

Your LOs are fab!!

My hubby lays the LO on the floor and takes a picture of it by standing above it. That way it looks flat. Then we crop it on photoshop. :-)