Wednesday 25 March 2009

I'll believe in anything!

... and I'd certainly believe in this:


(Image borrowed from www.lachance.dk)

Isn't it absolutely fabulicious!?

It's yet another Danish jewelery brand (those of you who know me, know my feebleness for Danish design - above all in jewelery), La Chance by M.O.S, who makes this bracelets. They have drawn their inspiration from the Chinese Zodiac, where the 12 animals symbolize fortune, wealth and good health. You are supposed to always wear your bracelet, to get reminded to think positive - because positive thoughts generate more positive energy! (Isn't that just the right way to approach things? If only it was so easy...)

I would like some positive. I would like this. I wish... (we win the lottery or something! Positive thinking, right?!)

No comments: