Monday 29 August 2011

Shake, wiggle, giggle

Yesterday I went down the road for the day, to join in some more Zumba training.

(Such a coincidence, I tell you! When I had sort of decided to come and see Nina I checked out the Zumba website just for fun, to see if there were any trainings nearby. Found one on this weekend and asked her if it would be possible for me to do it... would it be far to go? Turned out it was literally FIVE minutes down the road! Was that a sign or what? I mean, Adelaide is pretty big, what were the odds she was going to live practically next to the studio where the training was held!!)

Anyway, I'm now licensed to teach not only Zumba Fitness, but also Zumbatomic! Yay for me! (Zumbatomic is their specially designed program for kids aged 4-12)
We were about 40 geared up instructors who took this training yesterday, and we had so much fun!! It was a lot different to my training in Sweden, people here were super friendly and chatty; and we actually networked and I made some friends, just like I'd thought it would be! Some of my new Zumba friends:










I was definitely the exotic element in the group, ha ha! Sure, some people had driven over four hours from outside Adelaide to get there and one girl had flown in from Melbourne - but hey, I had flown in from another country! :) Plus, I originally came from the other side of the world! I don't know how many times I told my story yesterday..!







Such a super day - I was, and still am, on a Zumba high! Zumbaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: