Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Lunch

We continued to celebrate Easter with some of the family yesterday, down in Göteborg. We met up with Mormor's siblings and their families and had a bit of a pot-luck Easter lunch. There was so much food, and everything looked so yummy I had to try it all..! Mmm!



My cousins were really nice with the kids, they played with them both in the house and out in the garden. Swinging, playing tag and hide-and-seek, and Sara was painting with Linnea:



Simon and Lucas:



Simon, trying to keep the jacket on Linnea:



My uncle was "suffering" a bit after lunch as well... had to lie down on the kitchen couch. But of course, there is a special tummy for Easter candy!



Easter candy, there is never too much!



Mormor has done research in geneology for over 25 years, and has over the years collected immense amounts of information about our ancestors.
We spent a while looking at a bunch of old photos, both really old ones and some of my Mormor and Morfar. It was both nice, and a bit sad.
My cousins are all quite a bit younger than me, so they don't have a lot of memories of our grandparents. I do. All good ones.



No comments: