Monday 26 April 2010

Back to Bukit

I have a love/hate relationship with Bukit Shabandar. While we were training to climb Mount KK, we tried to do it 3-4 times a week (that was two years ago), and after that I went completely off it, understandably. It took me a good while to return again.
But it's really good exercise, and I love being outside and in the jungle, so in periods I've been trying to do it a couple of times a week.

Now, I can't even remember the last time I did Bukit? Must have been September-October sometime, before I started to get serious with the running.
Well, now that I can't run, I decided to come along to Bukit this morning! And puha, it was hot!

It took us nearly an hour to get around, as it's up and down those nine bl***y hills, but it went ok! I didn't feel my leg, and I burned twice as many calories as I normally do during an hour running, so that's all good! :)

1 comment:

TinTin said...

So what is it again...? And how's that muscle coming along? Are you resting enough????