Monday, 17 March 2008

Urgent change of plans

We had booked a trip to Bali now during the Easter holidays, but have had to make a quick change of plans today due to some not so good news.

Nathan's father has been taken to hospital this afternoon after a bad bicycle accident.
We still don't know how serious it is, but have decided to go down to NZ anyway as soon as we can, no matter what.
Even if it's not so bad, he will probably be in hospital for a while, and I'm sure we can be of some help and support, to him and the rest of the family.

So, we are shooting off on the next flight, which is tomorrow morning and we don't quite know when we will be back. (Good to have the amah here to look after the house since it's such short notice!) Right now we are busy trying to organize ourselves, get packed etc - and we are happy at least, we were not still in the UK!

We will be on our emails.
So long.

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

I hope he's OK, and back home soon - I'm sure though that having you all there will be a big help and support [hug].