Wednesday 19 December 2007

Christmas Cards

If you are friends or family of ours, and know me well - you are probably wondering at this stage, where your Christmas Card is at?

Because, that is one thing that I love to do - send a little greeting at least that once a year, with normal post. Preferably with a photo too, of the family. (Email is great, yes normally, but I do love Christmas Cards!)

This year is actually no different. BUT - the Christmas Cards I had digitally made and ordered, has taken a little detour around the world, and hasn't even been delivered to me yet... Boo-ho. It's a long story, but all I can do at the moment is wait (and go and check our post box every day...).
As soon as they get here, I will sit up all night if I have to, and write them all, swoosh off to the post office and send them; and then hope that the Bruneian postal service does it's very best to get them to you all as quickly as they can!

So, don't expect any until in the new year...



P.S I do love to receive Christmas Cards too! Hint, hint!

1 comment:

Familjen i Rom said...

Mine is one the way, just posted them... Hopefully you'll get it before New Year's