Sunday 12 June 2011

Party season

After having been to three leaving dos in three days I'm a bit slow today...

I went to a big ladies dinner out to say goodbye to a couple of Loan Service girls on Thursday; a huge, huge farewell party for a French couple we know from school on Friday night; and yesterday we partied the night away at a rather wet (in more ways than one!) poolside party for our good friends Kellie and Stewart.

I've really been enjoying the glamming up for these occasions, but unfortunately have completely forgotten to bring along the camera to any of the happenings!
So unlike me I know!

I got Linnea to take a couple (of blurry ones) yesterday before leaving though, I donned the 'lady in red'-look last night:



Ha ha, killer heels - see him stretching and me slouching..?

No comments: