Thursday 26 February 2009

I wish

Since my last post with this guy, my friend V in Hong Kong has been hooked too. She tried to convince me to come up there on Monday for his concert - but my economic conscience (read: my husband) said no unfortunately.
I really wish I could...

I have to share another clip I found with him, where he not only sings one of my favourites, but he does it accompanied only by his guitar; while walking about in the most beautiful city in the world, Paris. (It's the lively area of Beaubourg, where I myself used to spend many afternoons while living there many moons ago...). Enjoy!



I found a CD yesterday with remixes of his songs, mostly a cappella or in very subtle arrangements. We played it during the school run this morning, and get this - the kids were quiet and just listened, ALL the way to school!! Fantastic!

No comments: