Monday 21 April 2008

Good news and bad news

Today was a big day! After having spent almost nine months in the awful, hard and very uncomfortable beds this house were equipped with - our new beds arrived today, from IKEA in Singapore! Yay!

As Nathan was working the amah and I joined forces, and managed to mount them without too much trouble. Then I made them up and now they are standing there looking oh so inviting. I tried them out briefly, and yes, they are so soft!


(Picture taken from www.ikea.com)

The only downside to this is that as we are leaving for Sydney tonight we wont be going to bed here today... We will have to wait two whole weeks, to inaugurate our new, soft and supercomfy beds. Life is so unfair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.