Monday 14 April 2008

A doorshaker

Yesterday evening we had a big thunderstorm placed right on top of our house. And I mean big - it was a real doorshaker, and we haven't had one of those for a while!
The kids seems to have gotten used to the thunder though, they slept through the whole thing, although Lucas was curled up like a little ball under his duvet.

Made it nice and fresh at Bukit Shabandar this morning. Well, compared to how it normally is! It was a good one today, we even had some breeze coming at us at some parts, really enjoyable!
I have stopped feeling like a dress-up every time I put my sports clothes on, now it just feels good. I crave my exercise. We are stepping up the training a bit this week with only five weeks to go until the mountain climb - on Thursday we will do a double-lap at Bukit!

No comments: