Sunday 30 June 2013

Rainy day at the Yacht Club

It was a rainy, gloomy afternoon today, but that didn't stop Linnea and me from going to the Yacht Club. I didn't get the sun I was hoping for, but swimming in the rain is just as fun!

As Kim is off tomorrow morning, this was their last day, and she wanted to spend it with her good friends. We all had an early dinner together, it was really nice.


I gave Kim the photo album I'd made for her, since I figured she would want to pack it down in her suitcase. I had filled it with pictures from all the different things we've done together during her time here, Zumba, CrossFit, Bukit Shabandar, Hash, parties, High Tea, running, dinners etc...


 Then it was time for the "last photo shoot":


Silly faces!


The kids all said goodbye to each other, and it was very emotional, as goodbyes are. But what a great last afternoon we all had together!

No comments: