Friday 7 December 2012

The 2012 Advent Calendar

As per tradition (see here for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011), I spent the last days of November wrapping up 48 little presents for the kids' Package Advent Calendars. 24 each, as a countdown until Christmas Eve.

The kids got to put out their own Christmas decorations when we got back from NZ, and whereas Linnea decided to spread them out around her room...





... Lucas placed them all around his little tree. Both ways very nice!





At least there has been no problems getting the kids out of bed for these last days of school, since they have presents to open each morning! I filled it with, amongst other things, a lot of little things from their favourite stationary shop 'Smiggle', that I got last time I was in Singapore. So far they've been very pleased with their loot, I hope it continues.

No comments: