Sunday 28 March 2010

Girls weekend

Every time I make the trip across the world, to go back to Scandinavia, I make a point of leaving the kids with Mormor and Morfar and going to see my girl friends, just me.
It's really a win-win situation. The kids like being with Mormor and Morfar and they enjoy each others company without my interference - and me, I enjoy being just Boel and not mummy, and get to hang with my girls!

Sometimes I do Copenhagen, but this time I went north and am spending the weekend in Stockholm with my friend Erika.
Although it's rather chilly and rainy up here, we are having a lovely time catching up and just taking it easy.



Went out for dinner in 'Gamla stan' yesterday, together with another old friend of mine, Jenny-Ann. It's truly a blessing to have friendships, where nothing have changed in nearly 20 years!



(A bit blurry unfortunately, it's taken with my phone:)

No comments: