Thursday 16 July 2009

Beautified

Being 35 years old, it's been about time for quite a while I learned how to apply make up properly. My usual beauty routine have forever only consisted of mascara, and on festive occasions maybe lip gloss!
My friend Erika and I have talked about for years, to do a make up class - and today we had booked in for a session at Make Up Store here in Stockholm.

We had an hour each with a make up artist, and we got to try all their different products, and I was shown (on request) how to do gorgeous party eyes.
We forgot to take a before-photo of me, but here I am during the transformation:





And this is how I looked all done:



Erika wanted to be shown a make up to apply for a wedding she will attend, here is before...



... and after - super babe!



Of course we purchased some of the products too, so now we are going to look this good every day! :)

No comments: