Saturday 3 November 2007

EFIT - Saturday 03.11.2007


08.30 Time to get up, after a lovely sleep-in.


09.30 After breakfast, jump into the shower!


10.30 Look what came in a parcel for me! My Ordning&Reda calendar for next year that I had ordered! And how pretty it is... *sigh*


11.30 Cleaning up after Halloween.


12.30 - 15.30 Regatta-time at the Yacht Club. We went up there for lunch and stayed the whole afternoon. Got so relaxing I forgot to take photos these hours *shame on me*.


16.30 Someone we didn't know had a birthday party, but fortunately there was cake enough even for our kids..! No more spoons though, hence the extra messy face!


17.30 One last G&T for the road (not for the driver though).


18.30 Linnea is really into her animals at the moment. Especially lining them all up.


19.30 Labeling my "bread-stuff" for the bread machine.


20.30 Starting my uploading, doing my blog round, emailing, Skyping... will be at it for a while, so no more pictures tonight!

1 comment:

Mia said...

I also want to do an EFIT day, I always forget in the morning though..

It's great fun, thank you for sharing your day.