Monday 17 September 2012

tired.com

Wow, I just realized I haven't blogged all week! That must be a first!

Truth to be told, I have just been so tired. I know we've been back now for more than three weeks so I can hardly blame the jet lag anymore, but I honestly don't know what's been going on with me. I have been so, so tired and been taking a nap nearly every day. I have been grumpy, antisocial and in general just totally off - everything.

I have been aware for a while that I have seriously been needing to snap out of it, but I just haven't been able to find anything that perked me up. It didn't make it any easier when I got a gastro infection at the end of last week and suffered through quite a few days of stomach cramps before I finally went to the Doctor to get some medicine.
Now that I'm on the mend from that, I do hope my mood will spark up soon too.

Apart from the general blues going on, everything else has just rolled on as usual. After school activities started last week. Linnea is doing "Fun with stiches" and "Nessie" (a computer based learning activity); Lucas is doing tennis and football and I'm taking the Zumbatomic ASA. So every day it's different bags/outfits/sports equipment that needs to come to school and a different pick up plan and pick up time. Lots to keep track of but so far it's been all under control!

No comments: