Friday 28 October 2011

Zumba Mami

Since it's school holidays Linnea came along to my Zumba class this morning, all dressed up in her new Zumba gear! She looked very cool and she took to the stage right away, as a natural:





Linnea and Mummy:





She did very well for about two tracks, then she already had enough and went to play with the iPad I had brought as a backup. She was also happy just watching everybody for a very long time, and it was nice to have her there to see what I do.
The other day she asked me a very big question for a 6 year old:
-"Mummy, why is Zumba so... (then she had to think, this was in Swedish, to get the right word).. i-m-p-o-r-t-a-n-t to you?

I would have expected her to ask why I like it, or why I do it but they way she actually worded her question baffled me a bit. My big girl.

And the answer to the question? Because it makes me happy.

No comments: