Tuesday 18 October 2011

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck...

It's no secret I'm married to Mr Gadget...
Nathan got his new iPhone 4S this Sunday (yes, it was only released last Friday!), and where as it might not have all that many interesting new things - at least one has been amusing us, lots - Siri.

The other night we couldn't stop asking her questions, and were amazed and impressed by the apparently friendly and humble but slightly edgy personality of this new "assistant".



She made us laugh so much because she gives some quirky answers sometimes. For example we tried her with:

Us: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Siri: That depends entirely if it's European or American wood.

Us: Will you marry me?
Siri: Aaahh, that's sweet!

Us: What's the best phone?
Siri: The one you are holding in your hand.

Of course, there is already an abundance of websites (f.e this one) on the internet where people post their conversations with Siri. Here are a few of my favourite ones:

Q: Blah blah blah
Siri: I don't know what that means. But at least it rhymes.

Q: What is the meaning of life?
Siri: All evidence to date suggests it's chocolate.

Q: Beam me up.
Siri: Ok. Stand still.

Q: I love you Siri.
Siri: Oh, I bet you say that to all your Apple products.

:D I love it! Humour!

No comments: