Wednesday 13 May 2009

Noisy neighbours

I was making myself some lunch today and heard this very strange, very loud noise coming from the bushes on the other side of the road at the back of our house. At first I thought it was some kind of bird, but when I went to spy for it - I saw a big troupe of monkeys!
They were sitting in the trees "talking" to the cats, and our dogs who were barking back at them from inside the garden.

Not quite sure what they came down for, have never seen them so close to our house before. We don't have any fruit trees in our garden, so maybe they were just having a look around - fruit is generally what they are looking for otherwise.

Anyway, it was a first for us, so close to our house. Hopefully we'll see them again and I'll have time to get my camera next time.

No comments: