Tuesday 12 May 2009

It's just a phase

One disadvantage of having kids that are close in age, is that while you have just got the first one out of the not-so-charming phase of "no-s" and "I don't want to-s" etc... the second one will just be getting into it...

Linnea is a real little powerhouse at the moment, full of her own will. Of course, it rarely coincides that we actually want the same thing, mostly she only wants to do the opposite of what I tell her to do, of course. Oh, that's the joy of this phase!

I know it's a phase, because Lucas displayed the exact same behavior (just not with so much power and energy behind it...) for quite a while, and as I said, he is out of it.
So that's my mantra at the moment, whenever she is hard to handle (which is most of the time): "It's just a phase, it's just a phase"...

No comments: