Friday 14 November 2008

Lazy week

After having had visitors and being going full on for a while, I have had a lazy week this week, doing absolutely nothing other than just hang out and relax while the kids have been at school.
I have watched some of my TV-series that had been piling up, caught up on my blog rolls, been for nice lunches and coffees with the girls, played around with my photo course; I've had my nails done, been lying on the sofa reading magazines - purely recharging my batteries.

Now I'm ready to hit the gym again and get stuck into my never-ending to-do list of things to sort out. The end of the school year is near, so is our upcoming trip to NZ and let's not forget CHRISTMAS, less than six weeks away! And before all this there is still a lot going on so we are busy all right, as usual.
No more time for laziness!

No comments: