Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bring it on!

On this New Years Day, we are not just turning the page into a new chapter of our life, this family is opening a whole new book!
It's now less than two weeks until the change begins, less than two weeks until Nathan is leaving Brunei for good. 2014 will truly be a fresh start for our family.

Sure, the kids and I don't follow until March, but we all know how fast time flies! It'll come around so quickly. Yesterday, as I cleaned out the Christmas decorations, I packed my first box:


The decorations went straight into a moving box. The first box.
Oaahhh... It's really happening, and soon..!

I think, with the whole "party season" now finally behind us, and Nathan's departure now being so imminent, I've finally passed the phase of "oh-my-God-are-we-really-leaving-that-makes-me-so-sad" and I've entered the "yeah-we-are-off-on-a-new-adventure-and-I-can't-wait-!"-phase instead.
Bring it on!

No comments: