Saturday 18 September 2010

Piece by piece

Thursday morning was Mosaics morning again. I continued working on my coasters, and started a new project that I think I'll enjoy even more - a bowl.
I shamelessly stole (after asking her permission!) one of the other ladies' idea of a mirror pattern in the bottom. Can you see what it's supposed to be?



I wanted something a little bit extra as decoration, and something to remind me of Brunei so I thought this was a great idea. I hope the result will be as I envisioned. I still haven't decided on the colour scheme for the rest of the bowl, but I'm sure it'll come to me!



Kellie and Misuzu came along this time too. Whereas Kellie did like the rest of us and started off with "easy" coasters, Misuzu was brave and jumped straight into in the deep end by starting with a mosaic ball!
I can't wait until next Thursday!

No comments: