Friday 27 April 2012

Twitterific!

When I read the newspaper today, I glanced at the article about the 19th ASEAN-EU Ministerial Meeting that has taken place in Brunei over the last few days - and all of a sudden I discovered our own Swedish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Carl Bildt, amongst the many participants!
I was somewhat surprised to see that he had come all the way out here from Sweden. Not that I'm all in the know about the political relations between Sweden and Brunei, but still, Sweden is a very small country in Europe and Brunei, well, is an even smaller country in Asia!

I thought it would be nice to make the small Swedish community here in Brunei shown, so I tweeted a little message - and would you believe it, just an hour later he actually took his time to answer me! Go Carl!
Twitter is fab!

No comments: